Social Responsability, Ethics and Values
To provide the ethics guidelines that will govern the labor activity and daily conduct of company personnel, to achieve a harmonious environment and good conduct within GMexico and among its employees.
The members of the governing bodies and all GMexico personnel, Management, Officers, and Employees will observe the following values:
- Integrity acting with honesty, responsibility, and professional ethics.
- Respect for people, our surroundings, and the environment.
- Loyalty through equality, based on honesty and our other values.
- Serve our customers, internal and external, with our best efforts and commitment.
- Creativity on doing things better, breaking paradigms.
- Solidarity working as a team to meet our mission and achieve our vision.
- Punctuality in meeting our commitments and obligations.
- Largest copper reserves in the industry
- 13 mines in operation
- 10 exploration projects
(Chile, Peru, and Mexico)
- Ticker symbol: GMEXICOB
- 8,111 km of track in Mexico, covering 71% of the country
- 67 years experience in infrastructure projects